Sunday, August 30, 2009

Jack Lalanne Power Juicer

... is the coolest kitchen gadget around.

I love kitchen gadgets -blog entries to come- and for my birthday I asked my boyfriend, Mike, to get me one. He listened and in returned, happiest girlfriend ever!

I've only made a few different types of juices together, I am a die-hard carrot and apple girl, but Mike, not so much, he's more of a apple only guy.

Just like the commercial states, you can put the whole fruit/vegetable in. Although I take out the apple stem and cut the carrot into two, you don't have to cut it into bits of pieces like you used to with older juice machines.

If you have a juicer, here is a recipe for you and if you don't, you need one!

Happy Juicing!

x

Carrot and Apple Juice
2 carrots
1 apple

Carrot, Apple, Celery Juice
2 carrots
1 apple
1 celery

Apple Juice
2 apples

No comments: