Here is the recipe and be warned, you will love them and want them again and again!
- A can of Pilsbury Homestyle Grands! Biscuits (NOT the flaky ones)
- canola oil
- ground cinnamon
- cocoa powder
- POP open the can of biscuits and lay them on a plate
- take a butter knife and cut a circle in the middle of the biscuit
- heat oil in a skillet to about 350 degrees (I poured the oil about halfway up the height of the donut)
- in one plate mix sugar and cocoa powder. I would estimate 1 part cocoa to 4 parts sugar.(depending on how chocolate-y you like things)
- in another plate mix sugar and ground cinnamon. (Just mix it until you think it looks yummy, you really can't go wrong)
- Don't forget to put the donut holes in the frying pan
- Once the oil is hot enough, fry one side of the donut for 2 minutes (or until golden brown)
- Fry the other side of the donut for another 2 minutes (or until golden brown)
- Once fully golden brown, CAREFULLY, take the donuts out and sprinkle with your sugar coating of choice.
Now, visit Ashley's Busy, Make Donuts and ENJOY!
And as Homer Simpson says: