Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm baaacckkkkk!!!

WOW!

Talk about a long break from blogging! I got caught up in life and the next thing you know, its the end of 2011!

So... Let's catch up with everything that happened:
  • Mike and I moved to Denver!!! I decided I wanted to go to nursing school and Mike would have better opportunities with web design in a larger city than Vail.
  • I went back to School. I went to CCD to do my pre-reqs for nursing and started the tedious process of applying to nursing schools in the Denver area.
  • I got accepted into nursing school! I might have to have a blog solely dedicated to that, because I heard it is tough!! Anyways, I am very excited about that, it was a very competitive process and I was one of 40 people accepted into the Accelerated Nursing Option- that's a fancy way of saying I will receive my Bachelors of Science in Nursing in only 17 months (4 semesters)- at Metro State. It is right by my house and one of the few accredited nursing schools in Denver. I cannot wait!!!
  • I fell in love with pinterest, which is an online 'pin board' which is just full of amazing DIY projects and general inspirations. 
  • I got an iPhone 4 for my birthday and love a bunch of apps, such as instagram, hanging with friends, and more. {find me on them}
  • Mike and I have been snowboarding a bunch! And this season, I feel like its going to be a good one!
I'm sure a bunch more has happened, but this is all I can remember as I sit here, sick, on this cold December Night, while I watch the cheesiest Netflix movie, My Fake Fiance.

Now that I have recovered my passwords I hope to be back on here more frequently!


No comments: