Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas/Nursing School Wish List

Well, this Christmas I can only imagine that ALL my money and Christmas presents will be going towards my never ending book & supplies list I need for school come Spring 2012.

Hopefully my family reads it, or some random stranger who is feeling philanthropic towards a poor student with no job, no insurance, and a ton of bills coming her way.

You never know unless you put it out there, right?!

Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, All the holiday wishes wrapped up into one for me.



Links:

Click HERE for a link to my donation page. It is a page where any amount of money can be donated and it will go towards the general costs. That means towards my stethoscope, scrubs, lab coat, professional liability insurance, health insurance, books, tuition, background check, immunizations, student lab kit, etc.

Click HERE for a link to my amazon.com wish list. This is a link to some of the pocket guides I am told will be very useful to have while in nursing school.

Click HERE for a link for the black stethoscope that I need. It is the cheapest option of the Littmann available on the internet and it is from an authorized store.

I am still waiting to hear back from school if I can get things like my scrubs from any place or if they have to be certain school approved ones.

Thanks for checking this out!

No comments: