My sister has coined a term for people like me and to date, it is the best word for me. I am... a "Pick-a-tarian". There I said it, I know I have a problem but don't want help for it. No thank you! Oh, tangent. So, in Brazil, I ate a lot of cheese and bread and these AMAZING balls of heaven called Brigadeiros.
Now, if memory serves me correct, on TV all Brazilian girls are skinny with great booties, I don't know how that is true, because all I want in life are more and more of these yummy treats.
Here is how you make them (and its super easy which is the other best part about it).
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (You have to use La Lechera and keep it real)
- A jar of sprinkles/jimmies
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine cocoa, butter and condensed milk.
- Cook, stirring, enough to show the pan bottom during stirring
- Pour the mixture in a lightly greased dish and let it cool to room temperature.
- Grease your hands with margarine or oil and roll them into little balls
- Roll it over sprinkles
- Place the balls in small size candy cups, they look like teeny cupcake papers.
- EAT and ENJOY! yummmo!!
As for me, I make these for holiday's and everyone loved them! In the meanwhile, I will continue to be a pick-a-tarian and order cheeseburgers with no meat from McDonalds and eat yummy Brigadeiros.