Sunday, August 23, 2009

Swedish Cosmos, A Girl's Best Friend!


The Cosmo, A Girl's Best Friend.

I remember that this is the first drink I learned how to make, it was the first one I bought when I was 21 and this was the first drink I drank at home when I still under 21!

I found a variation of the cosmo that is TO DIE FOR! It is called the 'Swedish Cosmo' and HELLO.. IKEA, Swedish girls and now this! Sweden is the place!

It uses Ligenberry, which is a yummy berry found in Sweden, You can buy the concentrate at IKEA or I'm sure if you google it, you can find it online.

INGREDIENTS

  • Juice of 1/4 Lime

  • 2 Parts Cranberry Juice

  • 1 Part Lingenberry Concentrate

  • 1/2 oz. Cointreau

  • 3 Parts Absolute Vodka
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Mix ingredients in cocktail shaker with ice and shake. Rim glasses with used lime wedge, pour and enjoy

There is just something so classy, elegant, girly and fun all at the same time about a cosmo!

Now, go mix it and pour one for me and enjoy!!

Till next time <3

No comments: